Inspired by Stella Polaris, the North star, which has guided explorers through the ages, Polaris is today's leading light for Frozen food business leaders.
Established as an elite private club, Polaris brings together the inner circle of the world's frozen food companies. It is a key focal point for strategic exchanges, lasting alliances and decisive influence serving to grow the global market...
Polaris Events were founded in 2014 by FrozenB2B.com which continue to manage their success.
How each Polaris event works
- A unique opportunity to meet the elite of the food business, face to face
- A fast-track way to access exclusive high-level information and negotiations
- A rare chance to personnally get to know the most promising , trust-worthy business partners and develop useful networks
- Members enjoy to access to business power that would otherwise remain out of reach.
- Participants identify and explore new business opportunities in a privileged and relaxed environment.
- The neutral setting encourages free-flowing discussion to fine-tune transactions, analyse problems and confirm agreements.
Building the industry
- An ideal forum to discuss new technology and safety issues.
- A reliable way to identify frozen food trends and capitalise on them early.
- An efficient arena to highlight strategies and channels to facilitate business from different parts of the world.
European foodservice operators
30 | 31 January 2018
What: Pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings between processors of frozen food products.
Who: For catering and European foodservice accounts: restaurant chain, contracting companies,foodservice distributors.
How: Ovens, microwaves, burners, deep fryers are available to help participants promote products and attract buyer interest.
Frozen fruit and vegetables
20 | 21 March 2018
What: Over 700 face-to-face meetings in 2 days between 60 frozen fruit professionals.
Who: Asia-Pacific's largest frozen fruit and vegetable buyers worldwide suppliers.
How: Exceptional networking in an exceptional setting, at Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort.
24 | 25 April 2018
What: A select event restricted to only 100 suppliers worldwide and 50 European buyers.
Who: For the frozen fruit business. Strictly limited number of companies per country.
How: Buyers and suppliers invite each other for face-to-face meetings of usually 30 minutes each. In less than 24 hours, a participant can generate up to 30 meetings.
Polaris in Asia
Polaris in Europe